IM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER GRANDBABY!
Well, actually Marissa is going to have it, I'm going to spoil it! And I dont mean to be calling my new little one "it" but of course we dont know if it's a boy or girl since she's only 8 weeks. That puts the birth around Kevin (dad) or Fred's (Poppy) Birthday!
I can honestly say, I get so excited just thinking about having another baby girl! I can't imagine how she could be as cute and sweet and smart as Ella, but then that is exactly how I felt when I became pregnant with my second child and look how incredible she turned out! And equally so, I can honestly say I get very very excited to think about the possibility that this one will be a boy. I dont know that I would have a clue how to help raise a boy since I havent ever had one but I'm sure I'll figure it out.... that is, if Fred ever lets me hold him! I think Ella is attached at his hip. I have to say that it's nice when he's gone sometimes so I can be number one with Ella when she's at our house! Something about these little girls that have Poppy wrapped around their finger!
How can it get any better than this!

I KNOW I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TOO!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHE BABY COULDN'T GET HERE ANY SOONER!!!!!
ELLA IS GOING TO BE A BIG SIS!! YAY!
Wow that is really exciting... Im happy for you and the family! I think you will be ok on the whole helping raising a boy, we are not too picky :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete