Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy 56th Anniversary to My Parents!

January 31st will be my parents 56th Wedding Anniversary!
I wanted to dedicate my blog today to this amazing couple! I have been blessed with the most wonderful set of parents anyone could ask for! I am so thankful every day that they are still blessed with great health, great minds, and great hearts! So here's a walk down memory lane.

I've tried to find pictures you may not have seen . . .
Me with mom and dad when we lived in Ft. Myers. I think this picture shows the resemblance between me and my mom the best! . . . and doesn't dad look handsome!
photo from Whitney and Nathan's wedding this past September 2009
 

Mom and Dad's typical Holiday Modus Operandi. Mom cookin and Dad cleanin...
Notice that mom's head is "spinnin."
 

I've got the Coolest Mom! I bet you dont know anyone her age that has two computers, communicates through email, has a facebook account, has an iphone, knows how to text, orders pictures online, reads her newspapers online and keeps up with all that's going on!   She's just one of the girls!


and my Dad is still full of energy, works every day, runs around the world with us - recently to Brussels with Fred and also to the Bahamas this month.  He's as handsome as he was in his 20s and is the best Dad and Papaw that any child could ever ask for.

So, Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad and Many Many More to Come!!


I made this video for Thanksgiving 2006 but I thought you might enjoy seeing it again

4 comments:

  1. Agreed. Best grandparents in the world! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! Good job! What a wonderful life they've given us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I have grandparents now in my life:) I only knew my mom's mom and she died when I was four. So I haven't had any grandparents growing up.

    ReplyDelete