January 2010 we had our first Family Vacation with everyone together since Whitney and Nathan's wedding in September. This was also Ella Rose's first trip to Disney World to see "the mouse." I have posted most of the pictures on facebook but I couldn't let this momentous occasion go without a post.
Ella was very brave and met all the princesses and characters with a smile!
Ella had a great time!
Everyone had a great time!
Nathan had a great time dancing with the Parade!
Looks like Cowgirl was having a good time too!
Fred had a good time running the "Goofy" Half-Marathon in record low temperatures and freezing sleet and rain. He had to get up at 3:30am and be at the park by 4am. woo hoo, sounds like fun to me!
We arrived in Atlanta Sunday afternoon and were starved so we had a final "vacation celebration" at PappaDeauxs in Atlanta. I dont know how it is that I am almost 52 years old and have never heard about this place! It was amazing! The Seafood Gumbo was the best I've ever had anywhere! It's worth the drive to Atlanta to eat here.
Unfortunately the day ended with Nathan having a tooth ache so we were lucky to have a great friend in Dr. Ken Pilgrim who met him at his office in Georgia on the way home. Dr. Pilgrim also got rid of "chuck" again for Nathan. (you'll have to read Nathan and Whitney's blog about that!)




wow this is a very happy post! We had such a blast!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Now I'm really looking forward to our Disney trip. I love Ella's Disney outfits. Also Shirley you are as photogenic now as you were when you were in college!
ReplyDelete