On January 15th, my adorable little nephew celebrated his 6th birthday. This little guy is a charmer. He's so sweet and looks you straight in the eye when he talks to you. He and I have a special connection.. he's a middle child, born in January, and just stole my heart from the day he was born. Happy Birthday Winston!
Winston and his mom at the big people's party (at Chili's)
Obviously a lot of other people LOVE this little charmer as well.
I heard he had another party or two to manage all of his friends




I Love the group photo! That table looks so happy! There are soo many little kiddos! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Winston!
I just read the blog to WInston and showed him the pictures. WHen he saw the last picture of alll of us at chili's he said, "I like all of those people!" Well that's sweet Winston!
ReplyDeleteTeddie