Our trip to Nassau, Bahamas was a "beautiful nightmare" of sorts.
It was sooo cold we were miserable but at the same time it was a
beautiful place and I could see where I would have had a
wonderful time had the weather permitted.
I guess the worse part was that the hotel did not have
heat or internet or customer service or affordable food..
and they just laughed when we asked why the airconditioning
was on in the hallways and restaurants... other than that, it was great! haha
It was sooo cold we were miserable but at the same time it was a
beautiful place and I could see where I would have had a
wonderful time had the weather permitted.
I guess the worse part was that the hotel did not have
heat or internet or customer service or affordable food..
and they just laughed when we asked why the airconditioning
was on in the hallways and restaurants... other than that, it was great! haha
I wanted to add a few photos to my earlier post:
This is me, dad, mom, and Teddie in front of one of the
windows into the Gorgeous Aquarium at the Atlantis
on Paradise Island, Nassau.
windows into the Gorgeous Aquarium at the Atlantis
on Paradise Island, Nassau.
Mom and Dad in front of the Atlantis
And this is Fred risking his life to get Nona's sunglasses out of the Shark pool
And this is what could have taken his hand off or who knows what if he fell in
And this is me and Fred (and mom and dad and Teddie) on the Swinging Bridge
And this is us laughing at Nona in the hotel Casino
And this is us laughing at Nona in the hotel Casino
Fred found a little something at the famous Straw Market
Hugh ran into his usual problem.... he's too tall for the ceiling
This sign... among a few others... was on one of the Trolley's we rode each day.
Nassau is one of the main ports for Cruise Ships.
Every Friday the World's largest ship comes to port,
the "Oasis of the Seas". We weren't there on Friday
oh wow! these pictures are great!
ReplyDeletei love the one on the swinging bridge!