Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MWOA Weekend

We spent Friday and Saturday in the Smokey Mountain area for the Men and Women of Action Rally.  It's always a great weekend to see old friends and family. If you dont know about MWOA, it is an organization that provides construction and disaster relief all around the world. I work part time for MWOA and part time for PCL. I am the webmaster for both and then also do lots of other stuff as needed, such as email newsletters, PR, and some accounting. You can learn more about MWOA at the website; www.cogmwoa.org and PCL at www. peopleforcare.org.

This was Ella's second MWOA Rally and she had a blast! She had lots of cousins there and even met a very special new friend, Nathan. I wish I had gotten a picture of him. He was a doll and was very gentle with Ella during their playtime.  Here are some pictures:

Getting ready in the hotel room with Nana


All the grandkids helping Papa Ted and Granny Claudia behind the MWOA Booth



Ella loves Baby Jones!

 
 

 Ella and Winston drawing. She was really great at sharing her toys. Never a whine.
She loves her cousins!

 

And the church playroom was a big hit

And then we came back home and got to keep Ella two more days! And she was sooo happy that the weather was so nice and she got to be on the backporch, see the fish, and play on the playground.

 

Playing in Mommy's shoes
 

I have been learning to use imovie on my mac. Whitney and Nathan requested more videos from home and especially of Ella, so here is my newest movie creation. (Please let me know if you have any problems playing the video.)

2 comments:

  1. Ella is so cute and Im sure she loves spending time at the Garmon's :) The weather looks really nice there... Im jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm obsessed with this video! it made me laugh and cry! i LOVE when you post videos!

    she is growing sooo fast.
    I can't believe how much she is communicating now!
    wow!!

    ReplyDelete