This was the view while in line at Wendy's!
Umm, let me think, NO THANKS!
On the flip-side, here are some very sweet views:
Ella making Valentine's with her Mommy
Ella feeding her Babies

Playing with Granny
Naming people in the photographs
Smiling for the Camera ~ Cheese!
Ella and Granny sharing what they know about the iphone
Cheese Again!
Playing with Papaw
On my way into the office yesterday, there were four of the most gorgeous Blue Birds outside the window that I have ever seen in person. I managed to snap this photo of one of them. Isnt he beautiful!
These photos of Granny and Papa were taken Monday night. Tonight when Ella came over she asked numerous times where was Granny and Papa. She doesnt forget a thing!


i love this blog!
ReplyDeletei need more blogs of family nights captured by photos.
I miss ella and granny and papa!
I can't believe how long ella's hair is getting...she is looking SO grown up!
That blue bird looks so fat and fake. :)
love it!