As many of you know, Whitney and Nathan are now living in NYC pursuing their life-long dream to perform on Broadway. I don't think there's any doubt that they were both made for this dream and have diligently worked toward that end. But, as we all know, there is a lot of luck and "who you know" connected to success these days and especially in a field as competitive as Entertainment. However, they are doing everything in their power to make it happen. They informed me last week that most aspiring actors have websites so they dont have to reproduce audition tapes and mail out to every agent in town... so I gladly volunteered to make their websites. They are just simple, to-the-point websites that show who they are and what they can do. I wanted to share them with you!
Whitney's site is http://www.whitneymeyer.com
and Nathan's is http://www.nathanmeyeronline.com
And, just in case you miss it, here are their NEW Audition Reels.
They are Awesome! Enjoy!
thanks again mommy!
ReplyDeleteyou're the best agent ever! :)
Shirley I checked their websites out last week and thought they were very nice! Clean and to the point :) PS I was trying to add one of your backgrounds to my blog but could not figure it out... sometime I need a tutorial haha
ReplyDeleteThanks Sam. On the blog background, did you go to the instructions page? Please email me at shirleygarmon@yahoo.com and let me know what's happening so I can help. I want to make my instructions page as easy as possible. Also there is a FAQ page that gives a lot of good ideas for changing your page.. such as making it wider and changing the headers etc...
ReplyDeletei love your heart pictures on the side:)
ReplyDelete