Wednesday, February 24, 2010
My opinion is worth $35 evidently
I wanted to give you a heads up... if you are given a receipt from a certain drive-in restaurant that has a survey-coupon... the kind where you have to call or click and answer a few questions... do it. The reason I say this is because I got one of these about a month ago. I did the survey and now every single time I go through the drive-through and say that I have a free coupon for a free drink they say okay. I get to the counter or they come to my car and I hand them my coupon and they say, "oh that's ok, just keep it." Sooooo, I have now tried to "use" that coupon 17 times BUT today they finally took my sweet little coupon! Oh well, I guess that was a pretty good deal for giving my little opinion! Hope I get another one of those coupons real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment