Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some Enchanted Evening


So much has happened since my last blog I dont even know where to start. Most all of you were at the wedding so it seems impossible to even begin to blog about that wonderful day. I am just so thankful that all of you shared that day with us. I have posted lots of photos on facebook and also sent out the links to walmart where all the photos are uploaded. If you didnt get that link and you weren't one of the paparazzi below ....and would like to see them, click on the links below:
For Olan St. John photos, click here:
For photos taken by Lisa Davis Turner, here is the link to the Wedding album
and here is the link to the Bridal Tea

Lisa took so many great pictures, I tried to just upload ones that are totally different from anything Olan got so I didnt duplicate. I love how she got portrait shots of so many of you and they are really great photos too, so take a look, you may find a great picture of yourself there. Also, she was the only photographer at the bridal tea and at the rehearsal dinner. I am still sorting through those to choose which to upload to walmart. I will post that link later. But, you can also go over to "Turner Journey", Lisa's blog, where she has posted a slideshow of photos she took over the whole weekend. It really tells the story well!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll end with some pictures that probably won't get printed anywhere but crack me up every time I look at them.
The best part of this picture is Whitney and Nathan's reaction in the background!



I love this one of all the girls really having fun on the dance floor!




and last but not least... couldn't resist posting this one of Abby.
This move has been talking about a lot....
when Abby decided to go
Bust-a-move on the dance floor!


There are so many great pictures I wish I could post them all on here, but that's just not possible! Hopefully you all have as many great memories of that night as we do!

1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe how perfect this night was for us. Abby is hysterical! I wish Katie had taken more of her dancing - priceless. The one of all the girls - I hadn't seen, how great! Sam and Marissa's moves were the absolute best coming in - we were dying!!!

    ReplyDelete