We had a lazy weekend... at least compared to what our usual weekends are like. I have been working on making major changes to PCL's website so I've been trying to learn a lot more about html, javascript, etc. Anyway, I also had fun figuring out how to make backgrounds for my blog and got pretty excited about that so I made quite a few. This is one that I made. I would appreciate it if each of you would leave a comment to let me know if it looks okay on your computer's browser (there are many different kinds of browsers so that's why Im asking each of you). Fred's little laptop cuts off half the sides so he can't see past the flowers so I wondered if it looks okay on other computers. I put a little tag on the top left side like where "cutest little blog" puts theirs.. let me know if you can see this (It says "designed by Ella's Nana). I really appreciate your help.
I've added a little video from Ella from a few weeks ago just for your viewing pleasure.
I love the background - we can see past the flowers - left side - orange and right side patterned orange.
ReplyDeleteTop Left we only see
gned by
s Nana
You'll have to show us how to create your own.
How do you post a video on your blog?
When I clicked play on your video it said that it's private - so I can't watch it.
oop... no I see all of designed by Ella's Nana
ReplyDeletemy web browser just needed to be larger.
Oh no, I just checked and my video was marked private. Thanks for telling me! It's fixed now so try it again. To add a video to your post just upload it to youtube. On the youtube page that has the video... look to the right and copy the "Embeded" code. Then go back to your post on blogger and put your curser exactly where you want your video to start and click on "html" and paste the embed code at that exact spot. then switch to design view and it should show a box that says "object." When you click "post" you'll see your video (or it might still be uploading if it's a long video.) okay, hope I typed all of that correctly.
ReplyDeleteHope you post a video soon! I miss you guys!
Yay! I love your background!!
ReplyDeleteand please post MORE videos! I love videos...it makes me feel like we aren't missing out on the good stuff!
love you and miss you!
whit
Shirley, the background is beautiful! I can see everything! Great job! Thanks for inviting us to your blog....it is nice to stay in touch with such a special family! You will always have a special place in our hearts!
ReplyDelete