Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crazy Dreams!!

I dont know why but for the last few weeks I've been dreaming at least 3 crazy dreams a night.  I've had some horrible night-mares and some ridiculously mixed up dreams... you know the ones where times and places and people are all in the wrong place. 

So last night I had this dream that Fred came back from his latest trip and he had bought two new suits....  (Lately, Fred has been buying clothes when he's out and he never says anything until he's walking out the door in them.) 

Here's how the dream went... It was morning and I was still in bed and Fred was taking a shower and all of a sudden he came out of the bathroom ready to go to work and he had on one of those suits that some of the big "black church" pastors wear... you know the ones that have the really long jackets, usually double breasted and a bright color....and I woke up yelling, "No, no, no, no,... what are you wearing!"  It was so real, my heart was pounding!



Just so you can get the feel of what I saw here's an example.....




 


So glad it was just a dream!



2 comments: