Here's a recap of our week....
Last Saturday Night Marissa and Kevin carved pumpkins so they let Ella paint her pumpkin. haha, you like all the plastic bag protection! (Sorry, after this shot with my camera phone I took the rest with Marissa's great camera so she'll have to post them on her blog.)
Then a bath was in order to get the paint off
Sunday afternoon we took Ella to Home Depot
She loved this "BudenBuden" Shopping Cart
They had a cute pumpkin patch at the front door but the sun was so bright that day that she wouldn't look up at the camera.
Monday, Isabella worked with her mommy all day at PCL
She smiled for my Camera!
She has one of the sweetest personalities you'll find, just adoreable!
My awesome son-in-law, Kevin, had to come and rescue me Monday morning because the battery on my Tahoe completely died and I was stuck at home in my garage. So when he came to bring my car to the office Isabella and Ella got to play together.
and... We sang a lot of "Itsy Bitsy Spider" this week
and Walking is Ella's favorite pastime
This picture is of her "mad at me" for not letting her go outside and walk
That's all folks!
I promise next time I'll try to post something besides Ella, but that's really hard for me to do because she makes everything special!!
Don't stop posting about your grandbaby, Ella. There is nothing better to talk about than our grandkids. At least that is how i feel! HA HA! Ain't it grand being a Gran!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics! I can't believe the bunches went in all FLANNEL..thats amazing! Also..it looked like kevin was really into the show :)
ReplyDeleteshe is just too cute..i can barely stand it!
whit
Ella has such a personality! I love that pic. of her and Marissa and her pouting...too cute!
ReplyDelete