Last Tuesday Fred and I went to the Rotary Picnic out at a beautiful farm north of Cleveland (Ginger Buchanan's Farm, for those of you who know) and at the last minute we got to take Ella with us. I think she's a country girl cause she seemed to love everything about it!
There were little calves to pet or in Ella's case, just to look at as long as they kept their distance.
But Ella's favorite thing was ....
And wanted to keep running the Sack Races all night!
So Poppy ran a few more!
Her new "squeeky" walking shoes were also a Big Hit with the parents who had never seen or "heard" of them and Ella wanted to walk all over this huge farm!
I Love the Fall and getting to share all the great little moments in life with Ella Rose....
Oh my gosh - Ella is so adorable! I wish Whit and I could have been there to see her in those potato sack things. I can't believe how big she is getting and of course she walks the day after our wedding! You'll have to post pics of Disney soon!
ReplyDelete