I've talked to a few of you this week that didn't realize that Ella was walking. She actually started walking (more than a few steps) the day after the wedding. I had her last night and took some pictures with my new camera. I couldn't figure out how to use the "video mode" however so I just used the "burst" mode and got 4 frames per second and then animated the photos.
So now you can see her playing in the backyard and walking out of her house to Nana!
I love my new Camera but I've gotta take some classes because it's been quite a while since I had an SLR, in fact, I had one in college and that was the last one I had. I bought it for Lisa to use at the wedding and now it's my turn to get to use it.
Here's a few photos that I took last night of Ella (what else)
--If you click on the pictures below, they will open the larger photo that you can save on your computer-- (This special note is for my mom who loves to save all the pictures)
And after all that hard playing on the playground
She just collapsed on the rug and it was only 7:30
and to quote Ella's favorite words, "Thank You!"
Someone said the other day that when she is "dedicated" on Oct 25th, she'll probably be the first baby to turn to the pastor and say "Thank You." With her Poppy's traveling schedule and her Daddy's fire-fighting schedule, it's been hard to get a day where everyone is in town so it's been long in coming but Hallelujah, we finally got it!

The pics. look great! Maybe we can get together sometime tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI would love it!! I'll call you
ReplyDeleteWOW!! SHE'S ACTUALLY WALKING! That's the first time we've seen her walk! She needs to come up here and visit us pronto!!!
ReplyDeletelove you!
Whitney and nathan