Just a quick note to say I'm still alive. I am so overwhelmed with wedding plans that there has been no time to write. There have been several times I wanted to blog so bad about this or that but just no time. Anyway, I did want to say that we have had Ella all week while her mommy and daddy enjoy paradise in Cancun and we have also been in paradise having Ella Rose. This child is the sweetest thing on earth. I don't know how we'll survive when they come back and take her back home!

I don't know where this came from but for some reason now if Ella knows I'm going to take her picture, she gives me this smile. Hope she gets it down real soon or we're gonna have some strange pictures of her for a while! haha
And here's some recent pics in my files of August happenings
Sarah and Alex came home to visit and somehow we ended up having an "accidental" family meal together at Shane's the night they arrived. Fred and I invited mom and dad to go to Shan'es with us and they were in Chattanooga so we thought we were going out alone and here comes the whole gang walking in the door!








Now, for those of you who have not been to visit in a while, here is our new and improved backyard. This is where the water fountain and bird feeders used to be. It is now home to our koi pond and waterfalls.

and this is a view of the whole yard. Hasnt my husband done a wonderful job!!!
It's heavenly!!!

Some extra photos from August.. this one was taken at Sarah's baby shower

and of Ella cracking up at cracker barrell
and lastly, here are some videos from tonight so mommy and daddy can see that Ella is just fine.
1. that ella smile is GREAT!!!
ReplyDelete2. Yay for cancun! I hope they are having a great time!
3. I love Fred & Winston's thumbs up
:)
4. The yard looks amazing! Way to go!
5. that is such a good pic. of you with ella a the baby shower...ok i'm done :)
Oh my goodness. The popeye smile is so awesome. It is the same one from the Rose Garden!! haha...how cute. We are still having a great time!! Thank you so much for the pictures and videos! If you have any more, please post them!!!! We miss her!
ReplyDelete