Not only does Ella grab my finger and say "Walk Walk Walk" every day but that is EXACTLY what I've been doing every day!
I started walking almost 2 weeks ago. I wanted to see if I could possibly complete the Nashville 1/2 Marathon in April. At first I thought I could probably do it. After a week of walking, I thought there was no way. But now I think I just might make it! I've walked 13 miles so far this week (since Sunday)! And as a motivation I have registered for the 65 Roses Cystic Fibrosis 5K at Lee University on March 27th and also for the March for Babies in Chattanooga May 2nd. You can see my fund-raising box to the right for more information. I'd love to have a bunch of you walk with me! Join my team at this link http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1384952
Since I dont ever see comments on my blog, I figure no one is reading... except Whitney and Nathan, so once again am posting a video of Ella at their request.. so they dont miss out on Ella growing up. Here is a little preview of how Whitney and Ella stay in touch thanks to modern technology!
Way to go on walking! I didn't know you were training! I need to start doing something again...soon! Whitney looked like she was the next most popular kids tv show or something! haha Ella is adorable, so much personality!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletelove this post. I'm so glad these moments are documented. It will mean so much later on.
I can't wait to see you guys up here!
We miss you all so much!
These videos help get us through!