after watching the video I was worried that someone would say that! haha. Because I was concentrating on driving perfectly the video looks shakey which in turn makes the driving look shakey when watching the video! But the video where I'm driving is going down the hill from the house. I was just using my tiny canon which is smaller than my iphone and easy to hold in the palm of your hand. But hard to point if you're not looking at the camera... as seen by the twinkle twinkle video.
She is so cute... I love how she looks like she goes into her own little world :)
ReplyDeleteSHE IS A PRO!!! Oh... we can't wait to take her touring with us in the future! :)
ReplyDeleteshe is adorable & so smart!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!! SHE IS SOOOOOO SWEET!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she was clapping when she was supposed to!!
She is soo smart!!
i love that girl.
i'm impressed with you driving and videoing her at the same time!
ReplyDeleteit was worth it!!
after watching the video I was worried that someone would say that! haha. Because I was concentrating on driving perfectly the video looks shakey which in turn makes the driving look shakey when watching the video! But the video where I'm driving is going down the hill from the house. I was just using my tiny canon which is smaller than my iphone and easy to hold in the palm of your hand. But hard to point if you're not looking at the camera... as seen by the twinkle twinkle video.
ReplyDelete