Today was such a Beautiful Day! We finally had sunshine! My sister and I walked a little more than 5 miles today and Ella got to finally play on the "prayground." I just have time to post a few pictures. But for those family members far away I know you look forward to the pictures.
My granddaughter, Ella, has so many traits of mine, it's funny. One is that she likes to fiddle with her hair so it's been really hard to fix her hair and have it stay in place. However, we have managed to fix her hair and have it stay for a few days this weekend and she looks adorable!
And, another trait of mine......She also LOVES to eat Ice.
Poppy made her day by bringing home a whole bag this week!
And she loves chairs that move.. both of her rockers broke so we got her a new one.
She also loves to eat Popsicles and bananas, loves to draw and be outside and watch the birds, etc..
she's just Nana's mini me.
oh she is SOOOO sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteher pigtails and pink shoes are SOO adorable!
i love that girl so much!!