I'm calling this Part III because Marissa did Part I and Rachel did Part II. We literally partied all weekend long.. going from house to house as Rachel mentioned. The last night Ella and Harper really bonded and had the time of their life. Here's Harper showing us her sparkly Christmas Tree.
And they both had to enjoy the soft and fuzzy pink rug.
and Ella's two favorite things ~ a bath and a special friend (cousin)
We took several great pictures of different groups of family but those are forth-coming in Christmas Cards so we can only show the ones that are not being used. This one is of my parents and their Six Great-Grandchildren. Rachel's four: Harper, Fletcher, Winston & Jones. Sarah's 2 week old Gabriel and in the middle is Marissa's Ella Rose.
Don't my Mom and Dad look Great!!! One of the things I am most thankful for at this Thanksgiving Season and all year round is my mom and dad. I have been blessed with two of the most incredible parents anyone could have. Such wisdom and strength of character, good hearted, honest, loving, caring, and the model that all parents, grand-parents, and great-grand-parents should strive to be. I can't say enough about how appreciative I am to be blessed with such wonderful role-models. No wonder our family is so close. They paved the way and we have all been blessed to be born into their home!
I love you Mom and Dad.
I love you Mom and Dad.
What great photos! We miss you guys so much. We're trying to make our apartment look as festive as possible! Can't wait for January.
ReplyDelete