As many of you know, we have always sent out a photo Christmas Card each year to family and friends. We began this tradition in 1987, the year Whitney was born and it continues today. I thought you might enjoy going down memory lane with us and celebrating 23 years of the History of Garmon Christmas Cards beginning with this year, 2009:
So glad we started this tradition way back in 1987. It's amazing how time flies and how our girls have changed over the years! It's not too late to start your family tradition as well!
While gathering those pictures, I found this one from 1981, the year before Fred and I got married....
Merry Christmas!
I love this post! What a sweet tradition.
ReplyDeletewowee ! that pic of you guys before you got married...i sure do have some good lookin parents!! Now i see where I got it from....hahaha JK!!! (but really...) hehe..
ReplyDeleteI just love this! What an awesome tradition and such great memories. It is so fun to see the girls as they grew from year to year and I don't want to forget to mention all your Hairdo's!
ReplyDeleteOkay -
ReplyDeleteThe first xmas card with all of us the one from "1987" I would have been four months old - it must be 88 not 87.
FUN! I love seeing them all in a row like that!
ReplyDeleteyes, whitney I think you are right. When we first started sending out these cards I didnt put the year on the cards. I thought about this when I dated it and knew you would have been almost five months and you walked at 9 1/2 months so with the pacifier and all I got confused. I'll have to find the 1987 picture now. :)
ReplyDelete