.....
......
....
Can you guess who it is?
----
----
----
You have to Vote afterwards in the "comments" of whether you agree or not
----
----
----
Here it is
It's Tony Blair
What do you think?
I was so surprised because I had never thought of that before. But I agree. I think there is a strong resemblance, especially in the last picture. But I think Fred is much better looking.

Picture #3 does look a lot like Fred.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! that is so amazing! i dont think he looks like dad in the first picture...but in the others, there is definitely a resemblance! especially in the eyes and eyebrows. Thats so cool!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Yes he does, especially the last picture. Tony Blair is a good one.
ReplyDeleteHe definitely does! How weird!
ReplyDeleteAgreed...not the first pic., but he does in the others. I think it's partly his facial expressions. crazy!
ReplyDelete