Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow~Baby

I had a wonderful weekend with sweet little Ella. She is getting so smart and cute I just can't stop taking her picture. Also... I am adding all these pictures especially for Peppy (Fred) who is in Cambodia again this week and misses his little Sweet Pea.
Ella has now learned to pose for the camera, so this is her camera smile.


But she eventually got it right



She loves watching Backyardigans in the back seat




and there's nothing quite as sweet as seeing these on your kitchen counter





Chilled out on the couch with baby, Nemo, and Yogurt Juice




Shopping at the Mall

 
Tired of shopping at the Mall



Sleepy Time Again



My weekend was also wonderful because we got Snow!  I don't know when I ever remember snow BEFORE Christmas in Tennessee.  Our first and sometimes only snow usually comes right around my birthday, Jan 23rd. But we were pleasantly surprised to wake up to snow Saturday morning.




When I finally ventured out into the cold Saturday afternoon I saw so many cute Snowmen, I just had to take their pictures and share with you. 
He was wearing his maker's green coat and blue scarf and held a rake. very creative!


 
This one was on Peerless and stayed for almost 24 hours. Marissa says they must have really packed the snow tight to make it stay so long.


 
This one was cuter than it looks in the picture



And finally, a set of twins.  



 Hope that brightens your day and gets you into the Christmas spirit!

2 comments:

  1. i love a blog full of photos! They are the best!!! Ella is getting so big and it is scary to me. :( But...she is too cute i can hardly stand it.

    And those snow men are precious. I love that there isn't any snow on the ground around them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley. I love the photos and the new holiday design. Rose and Thida and our entire PCL staff is seeing your blog...they love it...especially the snow! And of course, my baby Ella Rose. Keep the photos coming. Missing you in Cambodia. Fred

    ReplyDelete