Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Today was bitter-sweet. We had a great day with family and friends... but also missed the family who were not here this year. My parents and my brother and his family and my cousin all decided to stay in Kentucky this year and my niece with her family of six spent most of the day with her in-laws. On top of that, my youngest daughter and her husband are contracted for shows in NYC so they couldnt come home. It was kind of sad for me today with them not here. Plus, my daughter and grandbabies left right after lunch to be with his family so I missed my sweet little baby girls when I was finally able to sit down and enjoy the day.  But we had a wonderful meal.. all made by just three of us; me, Teddie and Abby, and I must say that it was amazingly delicious! Here are a few photos (they are in reverse order of how they happened):









1 comment: