This past Sunday our little 2 yr old granddaughter sang in her first church choir. Her other grandmother attends Westmore so she takes Ella some on Sunday mornings and I guess Ella somehow was supposed to practice for this performance but as you will see on the video, she must not have made the practices. If Ella had been at practice, she would have known all the words... she loves to sing! I have to add that all this week she has run a 103-104 fever and has one of the worst ear infections ever. She has been on two different antibiotics and then Saturday and Sunday had to go get a special shot that is supposed to clear up her infection. She's been quite miserable..
Anyway, here is a little piece of the video we were able to take Sunday. Be sure to watch to the end because one of the little boy must have decided that he was all of a sudden a faith healer because he starts going one by one and tapping everyone on the head. Marissa was video-taping tightly in on Ella, but you can hear the crowd start to laugh as he makes his way through... enjoy.
hahah! she's hilarious! What a pro!!!
ReplyDeleteShe did go to practice. They sing A LOT of songs at practice so it's hard on the little ones. We don't care if she sings anyway as log as she stands up there. Haha
ReplyDeleteawesome. I don't blame her. "Hmm... I don't really know these words so I'll take a seat."
ReplyDelete