Saturday, August 14, 2010

The week in review

Friday night we had a great time at my sister's house. Her middle daughter is moving from NC to Nashville so they stopped by on the way to pick up my mother's piano.. so they had to rent an extra uhaul for that. As you can see they had a lot of help from the "big" boys.
There are so many babies now it's like a huge family reunion even when half of us are there.  Too bad our brother and families do not live closer!
 Gabriel, the newest grandchild, is a charmer but he wasnt too sure about ALL THESE PEOPLE
Harper had to leave early and was telling her Big Brother goodbye... but he was too busy playing games

And the proud grammy showed off Gabriel at the office.  Look at those Blue Eyes!

Ella got playdough for her birthday... boy they dont make it like they used to. It comes apart in teensy tiny pieces and gets all over everything!
For some reason, Ella likes to pose with her shoulder raised.  Here's some from the phone this week.

And finally, remember back in March when we were training for the half marathon and I blacked my toe after 8 miles.  Well, four months later it still looks like this.... so I have to cover it up creatively!

3 comments:

  1. yay! i love blogs with tons of pictures! :)

    I miss the whole family! Everyone should come to NY!
    Also...Ella is sooo adorable and your toes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big Ella looks! Does your toe still hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs shirley

    Thanks for sharing

    Mom

    ReplyDelete