Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good People

Today at lunch Marissa's office gave her a special treat ~ they planned a surprise office shower for baby Marley.  It was a very special time and as they not only remembered baby Marley but also Ella Rose and Kevin. What a great group of women. It was very touching to see how much they care for her and her family. I was honored to be invited! (I only had my cell phone camera today but managed to get a few shots)

2 comments:

  1. That was super sweet of them. I'm so glad they did that for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great. As you can see, I am reading all your blogs in one night. haha...because I've been home all day I have time. =)
    I can still feel how miserable I was in all these pictures where I'm hugely pregnant...ohhh feels so good to be free of the belly ;)

    ReplyDelete