Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks!!

Just want to say thanks to all of you who check out the http://www.blogblings.com site. Thought I'd feature some of you here!

http://namfa.blogg.se/ 
http://www.kenadierose.net/ 
http://www.fengshuititkok.com/
http://www.firstchoiceadoption.com/
http://www.thetravelingnotebook.com/
http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/
http://abigailrfletcher.blogspot.com/
http://samuelreth.blogspot.com/
http://nathanwhitneybackstage.blogspot.com/
http://www.marissabunch.com
http://allisonskinnyjeans.blogspot.com/

I can't see your activity if you are using "blogspot" or "blogger" so I have no idea who is using the backgrounds there unless you are a personal friend.. and I read your blog.  Soooo, if you are also using backgrounds from blogblings and I dont have you listed, please leave a comment with your blog!! Thanks so much!  I know there are lots of you now though, because I can see the top backgrounds and none of them are in the above list:

Top backgrounds this week are:
sweetpaper (2,958), victoriangarden(2,447), sweetlove (2,060), and claygarden(1,408)
Special Congrats to  http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/.  Her blog has been getting a lot of attention lately! She a super-crafty girl!!

1 comment: