Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fred's on CBS!

The much awaited CBS videos were posted today on their site. They did an amazing job too! Go to their website here:  http://www.cbs.com/world
and then click the middle "watch now" button and view episode #23. That is the one with Fred.  Episode #24 is also in Siem Reap and he has Ezra, a PCL employee, hosting him at the Angkor Wat Temples. I was going to "embed" the video but decided to have you visit their site so you can leave a comment and click "like" if you like the video!  I also put the video on our PCL website at www.peopleforcare.org. There are tons of photos on facebook (you can click the facebook link on the right side of my blog to go there.) But, here's a few.
Jeff handing out water filters
These filters only cost $10 and they serve a family for an entire year!

Some of the people waiting to receive the filters and education on why they need to use them

Normal living conditions of the people who live their whole life on the Tonle Sap Lake
in house-boats such as these


The surrounding houses of the lake.

Fred did a great job (as usual) in the film
Take a look at their video on CBS
http://www.cbs.com/world - watch episode #23


1 comment:

  1. How amazing for PCL!!! The video was great - Fred is such a great leader and communicator! I'm so glad that I was able to go there. How different from our lives. ~Nathan

    ReplyDelete