To follow parliamentary procedure, I choose to "yield" this week to my fellow bloggers.
First, please meet (if you havent already) my friend, Sam. Sam was the best man at W & N wedding. He is from Iowa but as of last week, he has moved to New York City. He is an awesome guy and I am so happy that he is in New York with them. I know they love having their very close friend with them. You can read more about all their ventures together in New York at his blog here http://samuelreth.blogspot.com/ There is also a link to his blog in the column to the right.
Next, this past Sunday was my little granddaughter's 2nd birthday. It was an amazing day!! When I saw our good friend, Lisa, come in the door with her big camera... I decided to leave mine on the counter and give up my usual camera crazy--ness for the day. I am patiently waiting to see her photos. She is a great photographer so I am excited to see them. I noticed a few minutes ago that she just posted a sneak preview on her blog here: http://lisaturnerjourney.blogspot.com/
There is also a link to her blog in the column to the right.
yup! 2 great blogs!!
ReplyDelete