Our house is surrounded by literally thousand and thousand of Roses thanks to
my incredible green-thumb husband.
And my fish had babies this winter!! See the three little ones in the bottom left of the photo
The weather has been very warm and the girls love playing in the backyard.
And for the big news.. my parent bought the house behind my house!!
Here is their house and you can see the roof of my house in the back right.
This is so great! I may drive them crazy walking over to visit every evening!

And I would post a photo here of what my house looks like right now but I think I'll just tell you about it. We are having hardwood put down in our bedroom while we are gone on our little trip so EVERYTHING is stacked high in our living room. We had to completely move out of not only the bedroom but the bathroom and closet as well because of dust etc... Don't know why they put hardwood all through the house except the bedroom in the first place but it will be nice to have it done once we're back. So there will be people working in our house plus my parents living behind us to watch everything while we're gone and our neighbors are going to bring in the mail and feed the fish so our house won't miss us at all!

And I would post a photo here of what my house looks like right now but I think I'll just tell you about it. We are having hardwood put down in our bedroom while we are gone on our little trip so EVERYTHING is stacked high in our living room. We had to completely move out of not only the bedroom but the bathroom and closet as well because of dust etc... Don't know why they put hardwood all through the house except the bedroom in the first place but it will be nice to have it done once we're back. So there will be people working in our house plus my parents living behind us to watch everything while we're gone and our neighbors are going to bring in the mail and feed the fish so our house won't miss us at all!






No comments:
Post a Comment