Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

It was one of the most beautiful Easter Sunday's I've ever seen today and our day was filled with sweet wonderful children, family and friends. Lunch was at Rachel's house and then we had dinner at the Taylors:

2012-04-08 Easter 65

2012-04-08 Easter 01

2012-04-08 Easter 63

2012-04-08 Easter 10

2012-04-08 Easter 24

2012-04-08 Easter 53

2012-04-08 Easter 56

2012-04-08 Easter 57

2012-04-08 Easter 48

2012-04-08 Easter 52

2012-04-08 Easter Hicks Kids

All of my Easter photos can be seen at my photos link on the Top Menu.

And for those of you who are interested, I have created a new preset for lightroom that i Just love. I used it on all the photos in the previous post April 3rd called Summertime and also on some of these photos. Here are some before and after. My camera is awesome but editing the photos is also important:

Before and After
2012-04-08 Easter 282012-04-08 Easter 53

Before and After
2012-04-08 Easter 442012-04-08 Easter 57

And this one I not only used my preset but also had to photoshop in two heads (Vismay and Harper) I tried and tried to fix Luke but his legs were in totally different positions and changing his head just wouldn't work, so he has an orange can over his head..

Before
2012-04-08 Easter 06

And After
2012-04-08 Easter 63

And Here's Another One
Before and After

2012-03-19 new clothes - ella dress2012-03-19 new clothes - ella dress-3

If you have a photo that needs corrections, send me a note and I'll see if I can help.

1 comment:

  1. love thes pictures! and your editing is amazing! i can't believe you fixed those heads....so crazy!

    ReplyDelete