A couple of years ago our dear dear friends took us on a Mediterranean Cruise with them for 7 days to the Greek Isles plus Istanbul and ending with Bavaria, Germany at the Neuschwanstein Castle. To date it was the most amazing trip I've ever been on. Those same friends have included us on another cruise to the Riviera. I can't believe I am actually getting to go on this amazing cruise. We leave in a few weeks and I'm trying to get my clothes together etc... these next few weeks. So, even though I didn't win the 600+ mega lottery last week I feel that I have been amazingly blessed by these dear friends. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!! Here is where we are going: We will fly to Paris, then to Monte Carlo where we'll spend a few days before boarding our ship. Here's the itinerary:

No comments:
Post a Comment