Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do Your Ears Hang Low?

IMG_6200-2I've always known that I have one ear (left) that sticks out, and the other ear (right) that lays flat against my head.

And I guess I've always had issues wearing glasses because of it but now I am thinking that one ear MUST be lower than the other because LOOK at how my glasses fit......
      and they feel comfortable.

I tried to straighten them looking in the rear-view mirror but it just can't be done!

I have to wear sunglasses when driving for my near-sightedness,

maybe I should get bigger ones so you can't see that one eye-brow shows and the other one doesn't... or longer bangs.


2 comments:

  1. HAHA love this. You could either get A. WAY BIGER SUNGLASSES, or B. tilt your head always to the side. your choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every pair of glasses I wear are crooked. It's either my ears or my nose is crooked....it's very annoying! :)

    ReplyDelete