That is my ringtone for when Ella's mommy calls me.... she is getting so big and so amazingly smart. She makes us laugh every day by the funny things she does!
Yesterday I met Marissa and Ella for lunch. Marissa wanted to tell me about how Ella was obsessed with her new bunny but didnt want to say the word because she would be asking for the bunny so Marissa spelled "b-u-n-n-y" when talking to me. Ella was engrossed in eating her chips and dip but looked up and said "W-W-W." This is her new favorite letter and she wanted us to know that she knew we were spelling words! and by the way it is pronounced "double-U-double-U-double-U"
Kevin (Ella's dad) often says to her, "you know what Ella" and then he says "I love you." So today when Kevin came in and said, "you know what Ella?" Ella said "I love you."
There's nothing she cant say now so it's becoming really funny to hear what she actually thinks about things and she knows that she's being funny at times too.
I made a new video today of Ella playing on her playground. I know Whitney and Nathan love for me to post videos so here's one from today.
Yesterday I met Marissa and Ella for lunch. Marissa wanted to tell me about how Ella was obsessed with her new bunny but didnt want to say the word because she would be asking for the bunny so Marissa spelled "b-u-n-n-y" when talking to me. Ella was engrossed in eating her chips and dip but looked up and said "W-W-W." This is her new favorite letter and she wanted us to know that she knew we were spelling words! and by the way it is pronounced "double-U-double-U-double-U"
Kevin (Ella's dad) often says to her, "you know what Ella" and then he says "I love you." So today when Kevin came in and said, "you know what Ella?" Ella said "I love you."
There's nothing she cant say now so it's becoming really funny to hear what she actually thinks about things and she knows that she's being funny at times too.
I made a new video today of Ella playing on her playground. I know Whitney and Nathan love for me to post videos so here's one from today.



that was the best!
ReplyDeleteShe is SO adorable!
p.s.
can't wait to see you guys!!!!!