Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings

Today was the best day ever spent with the best people ever. We had Easter lunch at our house today, followed by hours and hours of the kids playing in the yard and the older folks lounging on the back porch. Unfortunatly we were missing many "key" people in our lives. I was missing my youngest baby daughter and her wonderful husband and we were also missing our fabulous niece and her husband, and our precious youngest nephew, Gabriel. We were also missing my brother and his family and my cousin Connie and Taylor. If all of these people who we love and miss would have been here, this would have been the most perfect Easter ever.
But, It was a beautiful day with great food, great weather, great kids, and great conversation:




And after 6 or 7 hours of fun in the yard
Ella wanted to relax and read a book inside


Perfect end to a perfect day but I sure hope we get to be with our whole family next year!!
(more photos of the day are on my facebook page)

2 comments:

  1. it looks like it was a blast!
    it was just how I imagined it ;)


    The weather was amazing, and all the Easter outfits were outstanding!! The food looked yummy as always!

    yum yum!
    love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a picture perfect Easter Shirley! And I wish I could have gotten in on some of the food :)

    ReplyDelete