After all the untimely deaths we experienced last week it sure makes you think about your own life and how lucky we are to wake up each morning and get another day to spend with our family and friends. I have always been a very thankful person and it makes you cherish all the little moments in an ordinary life. I have so much to be thankful for. Just in the past few days we celebrated father's day, my dad's birthday and my mom's birthday and then a new baby boy being born into the family and now this week the celebration of my brother and sister's birthdays. I had the honor yesterday to be asked to be listed in my cousin's will to take care of her daughter God-forbid something happened to her. These are all very special things to me and I hope we all stop and take time to enjoy the journey because it seems to go so fast and the next thing you know you're reaching retirement age and you wonder how in the world that happened! Well, enough of that, I guess that is why I am such an avid picture-taker (yes, I know the word is photographer). I want to record all the great memories each day... so here are a few from this week.
For those of you who haven't seen all fred's backyard work on facebook, here's some pics of the new steps he's putting in above our driveway. He is doing an amazing transformation to our backyard!
Ella is learning to LOVE grown-up food, and had quite a few "first" this week.
her first chocolate ice cream cone. (as far as we know...)
and she went from that to a grilled cheese and mandarin oranges
and ummm that was good!
She must have said "ummm" every 5 seconds
and as you can see in the next picture, "More"
Last night I was talking to my sweet youngest daughter and she told me she had been experiencing with her hair to get ready for the wedding and through the process she has gotten a new hairstyle... so she sent me this picture....and I love it!

Then, tonight I went to Katie Dietz wedding (with 1,000 other people from Cleveland) it felt that way because the room was sooo crowded! :) Anyway, today was Teddie's birthday so I snapped this picture for her special day since she spent most of it working at the office and working at the wedding reception. Abby was the maid of honor and doesnt Rachel look absolutely AMAZING after having a baby two weeks ago!
I love all of the pictures of Ella!!! She is soo adorable...her faces are so sweet!
ReplyDeletekeep the blogs comin!
whit