Well, it looks like our new and improved backyard is a hit with the kids! We are loving having friends and family come and visit and enjoy the nice cool evenings we've been having. Here are some pictures of Ella and her playmates!
Harper came over on July 17th and played house with Ella!
and she quickly learned that she loved to swing too!
Then Mommy Rissa took them on a wagon ride
Harper quickly learned to climb too! Wish you could see the full resolution of this picture... her eyes are amazing!
Of course, they played like boys and not like girls
I love this picture (Harper has a big smile on her face in the door of the house!)
Here's a video of a little bit of the fun we had tonight being Nana and Poppi. (July 23, 2009)
I do want to add that Ella and I played outside for most of the night and then on the porch for a while and then Poppi stopped mowing the yard and came in to play. . . that is why Nana is not in any of the video. . . . this is for Aunt Whitney and Uncle Nathan and Granny and Papa who like to keep up with Ella as she grows, even though they can't be here as much as they would like.
YAY!!! I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! POST MORE!!! This is the best!
ReplyDeletethank you!