Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're here for the Party





























We spent the entire day at the park today. It was great weather and the park is covered in lots of trees so it was really a nice day.



We began the morning at the Hershey Pantry for breakfast. I'll just say that this was one of the top five breakfast places I've eaten. All their food is organic and wow that must make a difference cause it was incredible!

The portions were really huge though

















and Gran kept trying to give back some of her pancakes




Then we headed toward the park.







This is a
really beautiful old township that has been very well preserved. Most all of the houses we've seen are all like the ones on Ocoee St in the historical district.

We saw six shows and Whitney was in five of them. As you can see... we really enjoyed the shows!


Teddie got in on the dancing

and Gran got in on the flirtin!

Oh Well, I started to name this blog "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" but you knew that about us already!








I pieced together little clips from Whitney's country music shows.... so enjoy this four minute Country Music Collage... (I also uploaded it to youtube cause you can click on HQ and get a bigger better picture. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gm45Aom9MU)


No comments:

Post a Comment