Watch Show, Eat, go to the bathroom
Watch Show, Eat, go to the bathroom
Watch Show, Eat, go to the bathroom
Watch Show, Eat, go to the bathroom
and repeat
We were like little kids at the circus. Teddie ordered 20 hot wings and ate most of them. I got a cotton candy and a cherry snow cone at the same time, and Granny, well she just "needed a little something sweet" but didn't want to give a "war pension" for it.
First thing we did was take the tour of Chocolate World
These are Hershey Kisses coming off the line.
Hershey makes 80 million kisses PER DAY!
(This was the place where I found an envelope FULL of money, but yes, I turned it in. I dont know why but this is the third time in my life I have found an envelope with a lot of money in it. God must be testing me or something.)
Then we took the Trolley Tour through town
This is the back side of Milton Hershey's Home
Imagine having $60 million dollars and giving every cent of it away. That's what Milton S. Hershey did. In one of the biggest philanthropic gestures of the century, Milton S. Hershey and his wife Catherine, who could have no children of their own, founded a residential school for children in need.
Milton, preceded in death by his wife, left his fortune to the School, which has been in existence for nearly 100 years.
Today, the Milton Hershey School, serving 1,400 children from across the country, continues to grow. It provides a home, food, clothing, medical care, and a quality education at no cost and they are looking for more children to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Then we visiting the Hershey Hotel & Gardens

HAHAHA...this blog is priceless. keep em comin
ReplyDeleteLove the granisms!
ReplyDeleteHysterical! I laughed out loud the whole time I was reading.
ReplyDelete