After two delayed flights due to electrical storms (can anyone say "Flight Air France") and one long fast run between the flights in Charlotte, we finally made it. But not before Gran was able to punch a hole in her Styrofoam cup full of coke (while it was between her legs in the seat) which proceeded to fill her seat with a puddle of coke that she had to sit in the whole way there... and me grabbing the cup and running down the aisle with it spewing all over the floor. Yes, we made quite a scene. Not to mention the fact that all the Pennsylvanians already found our southern accent quite funny. Yes, folks, the fun has begun!
Upon arriving at Harrisburg Airport, we all took turns visiting the potty and I thought the company name on the bathroom door latches was quite interesting...
For those of you who can't read it, it is called "Hiny Hiders"
I just want to say that I give props to my always prepared sister for bringing the trusy GPS (already programmed with all the places we need -- just call her ready teddie) that got us safely to our hotel..... but the GPS lady forgot to remind us to turn on the lights of our car which we finally did half way down the road...
but considering she is driving with one good eye, we did well. She burst some blood vessels in her eye this week and to put it in her words, she looks like an alien.
Earlier this morning my husband headed off to Ethiopia for a week and then to Germany for a week and then to Indianapolis for 3-4 days so I really appreciate getting to come and visit Whitney for 4/5 days and getting to have the weekend with my mom and sister! I also got to have lunch with my little sweet pea before leaving. She gave the camera this sweet little smile.
This is her earlier in the week when I gave her a race track. I noticed that she really likes cars and trucks etc... (wonder where she got that from) so I decided to get her a race track but... it turned out to be flemsy and wouldnt stay put together so I'm now looking for a better one.... if anyone has suggestions... See her sweet smile... oh, this Nana and Papa thing is Awesome!!
This is hilarious. How did Granny manage to punch a hole in the cup? And how did you get ready Teddie to let you put her alien on the blogosphere...props to her! stick it to that insurance company! Ok, maybe this injury has nothing to do with that, but maybe...
ReplyDeleteI started laughing the minute I saw the first photo. Since I know how all three of you are I can only imagine the antics. Have fun!
ReplyDelete