Saturday, August 25, 2012

Olden Days Photos

I've been in Kentucky again.. so I've been scanning more old photos from the Jones family:

Shirley and Teddie with Mamaw Rose Jones

Shirley and Teddie with Mama Jonesy - as we called her.  Rose Partin Jones


Ted and his mom Rose Jones


Jones Picnic-Rose Claudia Ronnie Ted Lois Paul

ROSE, CLAUDIA, TED, RONNIE, PAUL AND LOIS JONES


Nell Joe Sharon Claudia

Nell Joe and Sharon Smith with Claudia Jones


1962 Rose Jones Riviera Beach FL

1965 mike jones mark akins charley jones

Mike Jones, Charley B Jones, and Mark Akins


1966-06-03 Jones Family

Dinner at Claudia and Ted's house in Barbourville, KY


Charley and Dutt Jones at Heidrick Church

Charley and Dutt Jones


Charley and Rose at Nells house Christmas-note from Rose on the back

Charley and Rose Jones at Nell's house for Christmas.  Rose wrote a letter on the back of this photo saying that Charley had lost weight and she had gained. She also said she thought she looked silly without her glasses but if she wore them then there would be a glare.  It was the first time I had seen her handwriting and a glimpse of her personality.


Charley Jones Family 2

Looks like they've ALWAYS lined up like this for photos! 


Jackie Rayer-Tebbitts-Harry Andersen-John Ramzier-James Carter-Sutton Jame-Ted Jones-Stewart Robert-Air Force

Ted Jones, second from the Right. US Air Force, Korean Conflict


paul and ted jones

Paul and Ted Jones... Very Handsome Men!


Paul Jones Family

Paul and Lois Jones and Two of my Very Favorite cousins!


Rose Jones-Lynch KY

Rose Partin Jones - Beautiful!


Rose Partin Jones

Jones Paul Lois Claudia Ted

Charley and Rose Partin Jones

1970 Jones Reunion

I think this was the very first Jones Family Reunion in 1970.  It was just a dinner meeting.  Looks like I was really excited about it! haha

1 comment:

  1. wow! These are sooo awesome. I love them all. amazing!

    ReplyDelete