Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ella's Disney Birthday

I was going to do a full post on Ella's Birthday last night but we had a terrible storm yesterday that knocked out our cable so I couldn't.  So I decided today to post some of the cell photos I've been getting while they are at Disney this week.  It has to be the most magical little girl's birthday ever!!

Boarding the Plane

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 001

Window Seat!

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 003

Presents in the Airport

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 004

Strolling around Disney - Animal Kingdom

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 005


2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 008

Birthday Badge

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 009

Bippity Boppity Boutique

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 010
2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 011

Lunch with the Princesses!

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 014

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 015

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 016

Don't think Marley was really into it! haha

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 017

But she's a Daddy's girl looks like!

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 019

The Best Birthday Ever!! One Happy Family!

2012-08-01 Ella Disney Birthday 018

I miss her terribly on her Birthday but I know she's having the time of her life!  Plus, Nana has some great birthday surprises waiting when she gets home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment