A Great Day With Our Mom on Mother's Day
We got her a Keurig Coffee Maker
Mom and Dad
My sweet sweet sweet beautiful oldest granddaughter! Oh how I love her!!!
She spent the afternoon with me. The little one had to go home and take a nap.

Im not trying to post numerous photos of me, I just LOVE this little sweet face and her hugs. She made my Mother's Day wonderful.

And I got seven beautiful charms for my new Brighton Bracelet. Two daughters and a globe from Fred, two birthstones of the grand babies from Marissa, and a "mom" and a really cute travel suitcase from Whitney. There were all PERFECT choices!! Thanks everyone for making this a wonderful Mother's Day!!
Yay! so glad that it was a great day! Wish we could have been there, but we are coming SOOOO SOON!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see Granny's house too!