Sunday, May 27, 2012

Discontinued

Robert Stanley Adrienne FlatwareI don't know about you but it seems like every time I find something I like and I go back to get it, it has been discontinued!  You might remember my previous post about the mascara that I love no longer being available.  Today we were at Olive Garden and the meal that I usually get is now also discontinued.

I said all of this to say that my very favorite flatware is now discontinued. I just love how heavy this flatware is and I love the shape and depth of the spoons.  I've searched the internet and can't seem to find any of this flatware anywhere so if any of you see it anywhere, please send me a note.  It is stamped on the back Robert Stanley 18/10 china w.  I found out on the internet that the pattern name is "Adrienne."





No comments:

Post a Comment