For those of you with iphones, I thought it would be good to "share" our favorite apps. I just got one this past weekend that is one of the best I've gotten in a long while so I wanted to share it with you... I'd also like to hear from you if you have any favorites that I dont list so I can check them out also!
First, the one I got this weekend is called Ringtone Designer Pro by Blackout Labs. For $1.99 you can make all the ringtones you want from the songs in your itunes right on your phone. You get to chose what portion and how long etc... just like making them in itunes, but without paying for each one. You can also save these to your computer and email them to friends to add to their ringtone file! Great little app!
So, here are my favorite apps:
Around Me (my most favorite app)
Pandora (also my most fav app)
White Noise by TM Soft (great for travel to block out noise)
iheart radio (listen to any radio station)
Dictionary (smarter than online I think)
Shazam (it always knows what's playing!)
Mini Piano (for those without a piano)
Photogene (total photo editing on your phone)
Colorsplash (turns photos black & white and you color what part you want)
Facebook
Weatherbug (because it gives you hour by hour)
Touchword (Bible)
ibooks (lots of free books)
Showtimes (for movies)
Redbox (for movies)
Games List:
Tiny Freecell (my fav game)
Moonlight lite
word warp
angry birds
removem free
2 across LE
I LOVE my iphone... mostly for all the apps that are available, so let me know if there is a good one you've found that I'm missing!
No comments:
Post a Comment