Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy 1 year Anniversary Whitney and Nathan!

I can't believe it's been a year since that amazing night when Whitney and Nathan became husband and wife.  I couldn't be more proud of two people and the way they love each other and are making life together a beautiful thing!  I love you both and wish you many many more!
 

 

and for those of you who were there... who can forget the fun we had that night!!!
 And if you want to see the reception video clip again that the DJ posted on facebook last year, go to whitney or nathan's facebook page, I tagged them so it should be on their pages. I couldnt find a way to get it on the blog from his site... It gives a great "feel" of that AMAZING night!
Love You Two!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shirley! I can NOT believe you put that picture of me on here! UNBELIEVABLE!

    ReplyDelete