Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where do I begin?

It's been so long since I posted a blog and I have seen so much since the last post I dont even know where to begin. For those who are not on facebook... here are some photos...

Athens, Greece
 Mykonos, Greece

Santorini, Greece

Rhodes, Greece

Bodrum, Greece




Dinner on our Sailboat, the Windstar

Ancient City of Ephesus!! Being uncovered right before our eyes!

Dinner in the Vineyards of Kusadasi at a private B & B. Amazing!!!!
In the local market... she was knitting gold threads and beads to make bracelets



Istanbul, Turkey


Istanbul Grand Bazaar (above) 4400 shops, 66 streets! and only 2 hours!

Neuschwanstein Castle in Barvaria Germany


With the Schmidgall's from Germany (above) This was King Ludwig's parent's castle sitting at the bottom of the hill from his Castle.
View from Neuschwanstein living room balcony!
That's our trip in a nutshell! We took hundreds of pictures... it was the most beautiful journey of my life... I still can't believe I got to make this amazing trip.  I tell Fred all the time that he lives under a "Happy Cloud" because everything seems to always be great for him... so I'm glad I got to stand under the Happy Cloud with him on this trip!

2 comments:

  1. I heard it was a rocky start with your flights! What an amazing trip!! The pictures are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav pics for some reason are the one of the wind mills (I think thats what they are... not sure why I love wind mills) and of Fred as the statue haha. Looks like it was relaxing, and looks like very tirering :)

    ReplyDelete