Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recovering

Just a quick note to say that I finally got to come home late last night from my surgery.  (They had to keep me overnight which we didnt expect.)  According to the Dr., all went well and as planned. He ran into a lot of scar tissue but other than that he feels that he repaired everything and I didnt have to have any blood either, so I am very thankful for that.

I can't tell you how incredible my sister and my daughter has been throughout this whole ordeal. They stayed by my side the entire time while I was in the hospital and "M" has been here at the house ever since I got home. I couldn't have ever got to come home if she was not an experienced Nurse. She's been a lifesaver.  She is taking care of me, F, and "baby E" all the while she is managing everyones meds, cookings for us, and having to change out my tubes etc.... She is such a blessing!! And my niece "A" came over and helped today too. I am blessed with a wonderful caring family!

This operation is much more than I expected. I am having a pretty hard time recuperating but I know it will just take time.  Thank you each and everyone who has prayed for us this week! I know it's made a difference! I am taking lots of pain meds and this is the first time I've gotten on my computer and I have my cell phone turned off.. it's just too much right now, so if you've tried to call me that is why you havent been successful to reach me. You can call my daughter or sister to get updates on me and F.

No comments:

Post a Comment