Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Number One Fan

Paul and Lois Jones
This post is in honor of my Aunt Lois, who was my Blog's Number One Fan! She is the reason I didn't stop blogging when Facebook became more popular.. she always reminded me that she was not on Facebook and she LOVED reading my blog and seeing all the photos of family. She was especially tickled when Ronnie got her an iPad so she could keep up easier. She loved life and lived a full happy life in service to others. She and my Uncle Paul are two very special giving and loving people.

 Aunt Lois you will be greatly missed but I know you are now in heaven with my Dad and Uncle Ray, your sister and parents, and many many more dear family and friends. You are no longer in any pain and no longer fighting cancer.... I am so happy that you all are finally healed and are living the dream on the other side... in Beulah Land as my Dad would call it. Give my Dad a big hug and kiss for me...


  for more photos of Paul and Lois, I have a few on my flickr account here.

1 comment:

  1. Rest in Peace Aunt Lois. She was such a sweet lady and will be missed.

    ReplyDelete